The Institute also trains organizations to open to greater flow and abundance. The Institute works domestically and internationally to combine empowerment teaching with economic redevelopment of depressed areas.
The Institute is creating both physical and virtual communities for its participants and offers one-on-one life and business coaching services. The Institute now reaches more than 20,000 people per month with its instructional materials and services.
Ernest D. Chu is the Institute’s founder, president and interim executive director.
The Institute’s current and planned offerings include:
- Courses and weekend retreats in finding what is meaningful;
- Ways to find business models that allow course participants to be passionate and prosperous about what they do;
- Online and local Mastermind groups;
- Courses that create Prosperity Consciousness;
- A Spiritual Entrepreneur Program;
- Fund Development Certification;
- Marketing and Promotion Consciousness: Growing Business by Leaps and Bounds;
- Spirituality at Work;
- Servant Leadership: The New Organization.
Soul Currency author Chu developed and field-tested the Institute’s courses, which are designed to empower all participants to find greater fulfillment in work and all aspects of life. The Institute’s courses have a spiritual content but are not religious in nature.
The recommended reading lists for the Institute’s courses range from Wayne Dyer’s Inspiration to Colin Tipping’s Radical Forgiveness, Gregg Levoy’s Callings, and Marsha Sinetar’s Do What You Love, the Money Will Follow, as well as Ernest Chu’s Soul Currency. Soul Currency has been endorsed by major presenters such as Dr. Deepak Chopra (The 7 Spiritual Laws of Success), Mark Victor Hansen (Chicken Soup for the Soul), relationship guru Dr. Barbara DeAngelis, and Michael Stephen, former chairman of Aetna Financial Services.
If you would like to join us in this exciting venture, please contact us for more information.